Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Washington D.C.


Continuing with our trip to D.C. - These next photos were taken as we toured the city on the "Big Bus" which I would recommend highly to anyone planning to visit the area.  It is convenient, stops at many of the points of interest along the way, and it is possible to take as much time as one likes at each location before boarding the bus again to continue the loop.

You are probably familiar with most of the sites along this journey, but feel free to inquire if there is anything that you do not recognize.  Please excuse the multiple (sometimes many) views of the same location, but I enjoyed capturing the various available perspectives and was unable to limit the ones I wanted to share.  Deb, Linda and I were all very much impressed with most of what we saw, especially the memorials.

Oh, I should mention that there are 90 or so photos and you might want to view them in multiple sessions.

No comments: