Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day Ends in Savannah

Mystery Pic
We've arrived in Georgia (just) - staying in the Savannah Oaks RV Resort. We are not really sure just how much of a resort it is since we arrived a bit late in the day and by the time we had dinner, it was too late to go exploring. Not too much to report in terms of scenery - still pretty much the typical I-95 at this point, although we did manage to observe several palm clumps, courtesy of the State of South Carolina.


It was quite a beautiful day today. When we stepped outside after dinner it was still too warm to wear anything more than shorts and tee shirt; this in contrast to the frost you've been seeing up North! The plan for tomorrow (31st - just to keep myself on track) is for Jekyll Island and some long awaited photo ops! We are doing quite well and enjoying ('most) every second of the experience so far. There have been a few bumps and snags, but nothing that is even worth mentioning.


Please respond with a guess at the 'Mystery Pic' - I'm sure that at least some of you have seen it before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm. Let's see, is it the Washington Bridge!!! I love Washington with its six lane highway. Lovely. Especially at night with all the lights reflecting off the road and the windshield. What a beautiful sight.

Glad to hear you guys are finally on the road. Do you want me to sing?? On the road again... I just can't wait to get on the road again... O.K. I'll stop now. Not because I can't sing very well, but I actually don't know the words. Oh well, you get the idea.

Have fun. Enjoy your trip.

Tracy and Jeff and Brandy too!

Ty said...

Nope, not Washington. We'll leave this open for other guesses for a while.

Thanx for NOT singing the whole song, but I WILL be in touch the next time I want to hear Ave Maria.